Kimberly Peeler-Ringer is a licensed minister who preaches and teaches at Howard Congregational UCC. She has a Master of Arts in Religious Studies from Vanderbilt University and a Master of Divinity from Morehouse School of Religion at the Interdenominational Theological Center. You can reach her at firstname.lastname@example.org or on twitter @kpringer.
1. Gay Marriage and the Bible: Beyond Tradition
2. The Bible and Misogyny: What Would Jesus Do?
3. For the Mother of Trayvon Martin
4. Visions of Sisterhood
5. How Paula Deen Reminds Us that Race Still Matters
6. Is The #BlackChurch Ready for the #PreachersofLA?-Pt.2
7. Is The #BlackChurch Ready for the #PreachersofLA?-Pt.1
8. Why #Millennials Are Spending Less Time in #Church
9. #zimmermantrial: The Persistent Devaluation of Black Bodies
10. Rhetoric, Race, and Rachel Jeantel
11. "Shine it Up!": The Preacher, Patriarchy and the The Rhetoric of Shame
12. #MichaelBrown: The Devaluation of Black Bodies Continued