Friday, April 13, 2012

Our Contributor: Crystal St. Marie Lewis

When Crystal St. Marie Lewis isn't writing for R3, she's engaging Christianity's tough questions on her blog: Diary of a Christian Universagnosticostal. She is known for her candid (and often edgy) postmodern perspectives on theology, faith infused with reason, the future of Christianity, and “radical religious pluralism”. Crystal describes herself as “incurably curious” and says skepticism is a calling, not a curse. She is committed to following Jesus, living her most faithful expression of Micah 6:8, inter-religious dialogue and the seven guiding principles of Unitarian Universalism. Crystal lives in Washington, DC where she is pursuing enlightenment, the Kingdom of God, zero-calorie chocolate and a Master of Theological Studies. Please feel free to follow Crystal on Facebook and Twitter.

4 comments:

bruceroller said...

I have followed Crystal on Twitter for some time though I have never met her in person. I always find her comments valuable--hence, all the RTs. Now, thanks to you, I am following her on Facebook too. I also signed up to follow Rhetoric Race and Religion on Twitter and Facebook because any friend of Crystal's is a friend of mine.

Travis Mamone said...

Congratulations, Crystal!

Victor Reynolds said...

I follow Crystal's via her blog, Facebook, and Twitter. I've always enjoyed her writings. You've picked an excellent contributor. Like bruceroller, I'm following Rhetoric Race and Religion as well.

Peace and Congrats Crystal!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for your comments and support!