Monday, October 29, 2012
Meet R3 Blogger: Crystal St. Marie Lewis
When Crystal St. Marie Lewis isn't writing for R3, she's engaging Christianity's tough questions on her blog: Diary of a Christian Universagnosticostal. She is known for her candid (and often edgy) postmodern perspectives on theology, faith infused with reason, the future of Christianity, and “radical religious pluralism”. Crystal describes herself as “incurably curious” and says skepticism is a calling, not a curse. She is committed to following Jesus, living her most faithful expression of Micah 6:8, inter-religious dialogue and the seven guiding principles of Unitarian Universalism. Crystal lives in Washington, DC where she is pursuing enlightenment, the Kingdom of God, zero-calorie chocolate and a Master of Theological Studies. Please feel free to follow Crystal on Facebook and Twitter.
1. The Still Small Voice: An Easter Reflection
2. The Divine: When Words Fail
3. Of Dust and Ashes: A (Re) reading of the Book of Job
4. The Bible and Same Sex Relationships: When Theologies Collide
5. Was This Guy Really Resurrected?
6. A Few Words on Top Down Theology
7. God in the Gray Areas: A Defense of the Spiritual But Not Religious
8. God is...and Maybe That's All
9. When Perception Matters Most: David, Bathsheba, and Hearing the Victim's Story
10. What I Mean When I Call Christianity A “Priviledge Class”…
11. The Bible and Same-Sex Relationships: When Theologies Collide
12.LET’S NOT “AGREE TO DISAGREE”
13. WHAT CHRISTIANITY CAN LEARN FROM BUDDHISM ABOUT CHANGE
14.Where Is God?
15. Is Your Church A Safe Space?
16. White Men Can't Jump Out of the Frying Pan That Easily
17. How Seminaries and the Ordination Process Leave Theologically "Liberal" Christians Behind
18. When Liberal Christians Draw the Circle Narrow
19. Our Literarcy Bias: What it is and How It Affects Our Perception of #Scripture
20.Cultivating Knowledge of Christian History is a Moral Obligation
21. On #Christian #Fundamentalism's Ongoing Effort to Win Custody of #Jesus
22. When Modern-Day Messengers Cook Up Unpalatable Messages
23. A Reflection on the #Zimmerman Verdict and Traditional Eschatology
Labels: Crystal St. Marie Lewis